“NKT” Tank Farms operates owned tank storage in Russia and Netherlands, which are operated by our management and not owned by oil companies in Russia and Netherlands and our management charges all oil companies the necessary bills for storage and handling their products. Our tank farms are situated above the ground and while some are beneath the ground with support for successful discharges of products into heavy duty oil tankers and pipelines. We have large industrial amenities for the storage of oil and petroleum products before these products are formally transported to the end users or further to storage facilities.
NKT tank farm are positioned in various locations where ocean liners carrying products can discharge their cargo while some are technically attached to pipelines in other to draw our supplies through rails or barges and by heavy duty oil tankers. Most of our tank farms have heavy duty oil tankers operating from their grounds and these vehicles transport products to petrol stations or other users.
The products which reaches our tank farms are from the refineries and suitable for delivery to customers because our tank farms are modern and comprises various types of tank, pipelines and gantries with greater degree of automation as significant changes in depot operations.
NKT tank farm management guarantees healthy and safety environments (HSE) around the site where our tank farms are located as one of the key necessities because our operators guarantee the safety and handling of products, to prevent leakages that could dent the soil and aquatic habitat.
NKT tank farm provide commercial trading strategy on every oil companies in Russia and Netherlands that lease our storage facilities for immediate dispatch to client's chosen location and also hold large quantities of their products in our storage tanks in accordance with signed agreements to enable the products be sold on contract basis or future deliveries to prospective clients.
NKT Tank Farm Company efficiently cooperates with international and Russian oil, gas, service and engineering companies, and has the experience to operate regions such as the Novorossiysk, Vladivostok, Tuapse, Nakhodka, Primorsk, Rotterdam and others.
ROTTERDAM SEA PORT STORAGE FACILITIES
NKT Storage Tank located in the heart of the port of Rotterdam complies with international standard directive, which means an extended safety management system audited annually by the local authorities. Antipina tank farm elected to have one system for all its terminals. This means that the terminals in all operated sea ports comply with the strictest regulations.
The storage tank located in Rotterdam port is the perfect base for clients from around the world. The storage tank terminal operates three different multi-purpose distillation units. The total storage capacity is well above 900,000 tons. Typical processed parcel sizes are between 1,000 and 100,000 tons. Antipina tank farm petrochemical Industrial distillation operates its own laboratory, which provides quality assurance and can also perform test distillations to determine how to process the products in the best way.
Different loading and unloading terminals
Rotterdam has many train loading terminals and two discharging terminals where eight containers can be discharged simultaneously. For maximum flexibility, all rail movements are handled with the company’s.
Our products of operation such as crude oil / Jet Fuel/ fuel oil/ diesel & biodiesel etc.
Our tank farms are located at various industrial zone's of the Russian federation with four Main tank Farms at VLADIVOSTOK, NOVOROSSIYSK, ST PETERSBURG, MURMANSK OBLAST, designed for receiving, storing and transporting petroleum products of different brands. Our storage tank farm and loading terminals are capable of processing a total of 15.5 Million MT which consists of RGS tanks, CSG Tanks and others.
Tanks are refilled by railway tanks with petroleum products. Our storage depot provids its own locomotive TGM-2 by railway line which is not shared, with total length of 496 m, suitable for one-way drain inlet railway viaduct for simultaneous discharge of 4 railway tanks. Pumping station for light oil - drain (loading) of oil tank cars and tank trucks.
Point light oil in tankers, consisting of 2-complexes ASN-10VG module 4/4, allows simultaneous loading of fuel with 4 loading arms up to 4 types of oil with commercial accounting software in units of mass. Testing laboratory (accreditation certificate Å¡ ROSS RU.0001.22 HT 19), equipped with modern equipment and allow a test fuel samples to the list of quality indicators in accordance with the governing documents.
Fuel-distributing point has the following license to operate:
Operation of hazardous production facilities number EV-02-001432.
Operation of fire hazardous production facilities.
Loading and unloading operations relating to dangerous goods at railway transport.
Fuel-distributing point (TRP) is an area that consists of several hectares in the industrial zones and consists of primary and backup tank parks,
Drain inlet railroad overpass,
Loading of tankers,
Pumping station petroleum auxiliary unit with treatment facilities,
Administrative and residential buildings and the checkpoint,
Storage and release of light oil (hazard class 3 flammable liquids: motor gasoline AI-80, AI- 92, A-95).
Loading and unloading of railway tanks with petroleum products to our tank farm is carried out by privatly owned railway track with total length of 496 m. Our unilateral discharge jetty is equipped with four devices underflow STS-175, SNU-5M. To drain the tanks with bottom openings faulty instrument rack is equipped with 4 risers overflow. 3 laid on a flyover above ground drain collector DU-150. One - to drain the diesel fuel, the second - to drain the gasoline A-80, the third drain A-92, A-95. Collectors are laid down in the direction of the pumping station with a slope of 0.002.
The Jetties of our company are located at the Vladivostok and Novorossiysk oil terminal entrance dredged down to 16 m. They can accommodate tankers of 10,000 metric ton up to 100,000 metric ton capacity, with allowable draught down to 12,5 m.
Marine loading arms on the jetties are not only elements of modern technical design, but a guarantee of safe handling of tanker. Tanker loading rate is up to 2 000 m3 of light oil products, 4 000 m3 of heavy oil products and 3800 m3 of crude oil per hour.
Capacity of crude oil and oil product storage tanks of Nekst in Vladivostok alone totals to 504 500 m3. Each cargo batch is stored in separate storage tanks and is not mixed with others. This allows preserving the initial quantity and quality of products. The storage tanks have a computerized metering system, which allows a quick and accurate establishment of quantity of products stored in the tanks. The quality parameters are controlled by the modern laboratory of the Terminal. Floating roofs mounted in light and heavy oil product and crude oil storage tanks reduce evaporation of oil products and environmental pollution.
Tank Farm Management
NKT Tank Farm is involved in terminal management and fuel supply. We currently manage and operate a fuel terminal in Europe. Together with our predecessors we have managed this facility since 1991. We also have managed a bulk fuel terminal for another independent client.
Directly and through our shareholders, we have experience in managing facilities such as methanol plants, floating storage facilities and bulk terminals. For over 30 years, we have managed ships/facilities for many companies including large multi national oil companies.
Over recent times, we have worked widely with industry regarding development prospects and have consulted on numerous projects relating to the operation of tank farms, site conditions, loading facilities, tank upgrades, building of new tanks, etc.
Most organisations have terminal facilities as a need to support their core activity and as such do not necessarily have the in house skills and expertise to operate a bulk storage terminal to its optimal requirements, including all the legislative requirements
This is where STF can help – through management of terminals to third parties.
NKT Tank Farm
Technical management of vessels of NKT Tank Farm (STF), as well as third-party technical management of the storage facilities, by one of the structural divisions of the company. One of the pillars of the technical department is to ensure optimal operation of ships shipowner in technical and economic terms, is a competent organization and ensuring the maintenance of tanks and perform the functions of the Customer in the construction of storage tanks.
The company provides continuous monitoring of the technical condition of the vessels, the activity of all units and mechanisms, their timely service. Well organized operational support ship spare parts and supply vessels, including fuel, without withdrawal from commercial exploitation; virtually any parallel port for cargo operations are conducted navigation repairs on ships is being prepared for presentation or directly itself the inspection of classification societies, or other supervisory and regulatory authorities.
Technology solving technical operation, sold by the company, have certain traditions which have developed over many years, although the company will surely follow the changes associated with the emergence of new technologies, computerized equipment on facilities and other things, and implements them. The company carries out the modernization of systems and mechanisms, navigation equipment installed on board ships under construction, by replacing equipment with modern and technologically rich systems and equipment.
Clear and coordinated work, efficiency and professionalism of all the staff of the technical directorate in cooperation with other units of the Company, are a guarantee timely execution of tasks voyage and, accordingly, the interests of the shipowner.
The company carries out
Technical assistance in the construction of tanks
organization of technical operation of supply ships;
organization of repair of storage tanks;
enterprise software ships with all kinds of supplies;
organization of a radio communication system for ship management companies, ongoing technical readiness to act in emergency situations;
organizing the inspection of classification supervision authorities and other regulatory authorities;
Technical assistance in the construction of tanks;
organization modernization of existing facilities;
organizing the collection and processing of information concerning the design and construction of storage tanks;
evaluation of the technical component of craft projects;
planning costs of the enterprise associated with the technical operation, repair and supply ships, vessels presenting a classification surveys bodies of supervision and other regulatory bodies;
Technical Analysis and development prospects for the development of the fleet of the enterprise;
technical investigation of accidents and damage to the operating storage tanks and vessels;
test of knowledge and professional training of commanders of vessels in accordance with the established in the company policies and procedures.
Port Of Rotterdam
OUR TERMINAL FOR STORAGE
- Euro Tank Terminal
- Vopak Terminal Botlek (North)
- Service Terminal Rotterdam (STR )
- Odfjell Terminals Rotterdam
- Rubis Terminal
- Sargeant Terminals
The port of Rotterdam is Europe’s largest sea port. The port owes its leading position to its outstanding accessibility for sea-going vessels. And to its intermodal connections and the 180,000 people working in and for Rotterdam’s port and industrial area. A place where unlimited ambitions can become reality.
All service providers in the port of Rotterdam aim to handle logistics in the most efficient, safest and quickest way. From berthing the largest container vessel to the scanning of trains by customs and the transport of goods to their final destination by inland vessel or rail.
Choice of hundreds of logistics service providers
Electronic information exchange via Portbase
Good cooperation between pilots, boatmen and tug boats
In Rotterdam, you will find everything a vessel may need
Efficient, cooperative customs
Specialising in fuel oil and middle distillates, suleinskaya offers more than 1,118,000 m³ capacity. Across its 31 JV tanks the terminal handles K1, K2 and K3 products including methanol, naphtha and jet fuel. ETT also means high performance, with its deep draft complemented by direct connections to truck, rail and the NATO pipeline system.(We offer complete solutions across the barrel: from crude, gasoline and naphtha to jet A1, fuel oil and diesel. We are also open-minded and willing to discuss any need that our infrastructure and widespread locations can usefully serve. For example, we have a growing business in LPG storage. We are also responding to customer demand with a potential move into aromatics, based on the three key ‘BTX’ chemicals of benzene, toluene and xylenes)
Gate terminal is the LNG import terminal in Rotterdam. Located on the Maasvlakte near the port entrance, the terminal is easily accessible to LNG tankers. Three storage tanks, each with a storage capacity of 180,000 m3, make it possible to unload large amounts of LNG at once. The liquefied natural gas is either regasified at Gate to be transported through an underground pipeline to the European gas distribution network, or it is loaded into vessels or trucks.
The port of Rotterdam is a very convenient choice for the supply and transit of crude oil in Europe. The crude oil in Rotterdam comes mainly from the Middle East, the North Sea region and Russia. Since the tank terminals are located directly on deep water and Rotterdam has no locks or tides, Rotterdam can accommodate even the largest oil tankers such as ULCCs and supertankers with a capacity of 500,000 DWT. Through an extensive network of pipelines, the crude oil is transported efficiently and safely to the refineries.
Nordwegs TANK FARM” its bunkering operation in the port of Rotterdam using its own bunkering vessel with the dead-weight of 45 000 m3 and 66 000 m3. “Lan-Trans” LLC Tank Farm has the storage capacity of 591 000 m3 in 13 tanks, ranging from 10 000 to 45 000 m3 which are suitable for the storage of class 3 and 4 liquids such as fuel oil, gas oil and other crude oil products.
NORDWEGS TANK FARM” Terminal in Rotterdam is able to receive crude oil and oil product from pipeline, railway tank-cars, and sea tankers, the terminal is equipped with ultra-modern facilities for handling of a wide range of liquid bulk products, heating, nitrogen blanketing & customs facilities, loading/unloading and blending of oil products, tank storage facilities of storing all kind of oil products.
The company production facilities in port of Rotterdam include:
Eight (8) stations for loading and unloading of oil products from railway tank-cars.
An oil Tank Farm, with the total storage capacity of 2 711 000 m3.
An automated blending unit for production of bunker fuels of prescribed viscosity with the blending
capacity of 196 m3 per hour.
Waste treatment facilities.
A park of high capacity road tankers.
3 railway stations for simultaneous loading/unloading operations of 78 railway tank-cars.
A laboratory for oil and oil products quality control.
8 pumping houses and technological pipelines for oil products delivery.
A steam-generating plant of 103 tons of steam per hour.
We are pioneer in building LPG TANK FARM for receiving LPG by ship for storage and distribution purpose on turnkey basis. The terminals are designed based on the customers’ requirements like Total storage capacity to be stored, Minimum quantity of LPG that can be received at the Tank Farm in each consignment, Land available, Distribution network available for refilling and resale of bulk LPG, Ease of operation and maintenance, Automation of the entire Tank Farm for effective operation and safety of the terminal, we offer efficient systems for Tank Farm management and inventory management.
We carry out the design and construction of terminals and storage facilities for complete Tank Farmon turnkey basis for various products like crude oil, petroleum products and LPG, Ammonia etc by incorporating enhanced control systems and a good maintenance program.
Special features of the LPG Tank Farm are as follows:
1) Facility to unload LPG from ship into storage tanks
2) LPG Storage tanks or Spheres of various capacities like 2000, 3000, 5000, 10000 Tons etc
3) Facility to load LPG from storage tanks into LPG semitrailers for distribution purpose
4) Facility to fill LPG from storage tanks into small cylinders with testing facility for filled cylinders
5) Fire fighting and water sprinkler system
6) Gas leak detection system
7) Tank gauging system to determine the quantity of LPG in each tank on your computer
8) High level alarm system to sound alarm when level in tank reaches 85%
9) Other instrumentation and electrical system but without civil work
10) Reloading the LPG back into small barges for local distribution on small islands.
Oil terminals, LPG storage, crude oil tanks, Petroleum products like Diesel, Petrol, Jet fuels, Kerosene, Ammonia, Ethylene, Propylene, etc
Mounded bullets provide intrinsically provide passive and safe environment and eradicates the possibility of boiling liquid expanding vapour explosion (BLEEVE) though handling LPG possesses various challenges, due to its inherent dangerous properties, modern state of art safety features is taken into consideration while designing the facilities using various international codes.
LPG can be stored in Terminals in various ways like LPG sphere, LPG Mounded vessels, Above ground LPG storage tanks etc.
The scope of EPCC Contracts include:
• Design and Detailed Engineering
• Fabrication, Testing, Procurement, Erection, of Piping and storage tanks s.
• Safety measures like Fire Fighting etc.
• Supply and Installation of safety System.
• Ground Improvement & Civil works
• Electrical and Instrumentation work
LPG Tank Farm projects executed:
• 5 x 1500 cum. Mounded LPG Bullet Terminal.
• 12 x 500 cum. LPG above ground Storage Terminal.
• 4 x 1000 m3 LPG Storage Bullets Terminal
• 12 x 400 cum. LPG storage Tank Farmat port.
• 4 x 2000 cum.LPG port facility.
• 2 x 8500 cum. LPG sphere for Tank Farm
• 4 x 5000 cum LPG spherical tanks for LPG Tank Farm
Other tank Farm projects executed as per API 650 Norms:
• 3 x 7500 cum. Petroleum product tank farm .
• 4 x 4 Million gallons Petrol and Diesel tank farm .
• 4 x 2 Million gallons Kerosene , Petrol , Diesel and Jet fuel tank farm
• 10 x 8000 cum. Crude oil tank farm .
• 2 x 2000 cum.Ethanol tank farm .
• 5 x 15000 cum. Molasses tank Farm
• 4 x 5000 cum Edible oil tank Farm
Design Code ASME, PD 5500, AD Merkbaltter and others.
Design Pressure 17.16 Bar
Design Temperature -20 Deg C to + 55 Deg C
Volume 500 M3 to 20000 M3 TOTAL STORAGE
We carry out Mechanical Design Calculations and prepare the Fabrication Drawings get it certified by reputed international Third party inspection agency like BV, DNV, SGS, TUV and others. The capacity of these tanks range from 50m3 to 5000m3 as per customers’ requirement. We undertake complete Design, Material Procurement, Supply, Fabrication, Erection, Inspection, Testing & Commissioning of LPG Tank Farms .
Safety Features provided for LPG Tank farms
The Tank Farmis provided with various safety measures like:
• Fire fighting and water sprinkler system
• Gas leak detection system
• Asset management system
• High integrity design; and
• Comprehensive emergency systems.
• Tank gauging system to prevent accidental overfill
• High level alarm system to sound alarm when level in tank reaches 85%
• Safety valves located on storage tanks
• Excess flow check valves on all outlets to prevent excess flow of LPG in case of downstream rupture or likewise situation
• Deluge system
• High temperature protection system
• High pressure protection system
• Flame detection system
• Emergency stop switches at strategic location
• Audio and visual alarm system for entire plant
COMPARISON OF OUR LPG TANK FARM WITH MULTIPLE STORAGE TANKS AS COMPARED TO TANK FARM WITH SPHERES:
1) Least initial investment and financial risk
2) Minimum time for construction
3) LPG Multiple storage tanks makes the project faster, economical, easier and will in turn help the company to start the Tank Farm as soon as possible which in turn will generate good immediate returns.
4) LPG Multiple Storage tanks are much safer since it weight is distributed evenly on a larger area thus reducing chances of collapse as compared to sphere, especially in small islands prone to earth quakes, cyclones and Tsunami as can be verified from the recent incident in Japan where a row of LPG sphere went under severe fire condition.
5) Multiple LPG storage tanks have an added advantage that the load is distributed over a larger area thus the problem of uneven settlement / collapse is largely reduced.
6) In case of installations with Multiple LPG storage tanks if there is any problem / maintenance / repair / breakdown of any one tank the outlet and inlet valves of the same can be closed and the tank can be isolated, also in case of emergency the LPG product in the tank under repair / maintenance can be easily transferred to another tank located in the same plant thus increasing safety of the plant. Whereas in case of sphere if there is any problem with the sphere or its valves or pipeline the entire plant comes to a stand still (This is a loss to the company in terms of business loss, product loss, as well as extra demurrage that the company may have to pay to the shipping company if unfortunately the LPG ship also arrives the same time when the sphere has generated a possible breakdown). But in case of multiple storage tanks even if one of the tank generate a possible breakdown and the LPG ship also arrives the same time still the LPG from the ship can be unloaded to the remaining tanks and the company will have to incur least loss due to ship demurrage.
7) Though there is a common notion that for the same volume a sphere has the least surface area and least thickness and hence lesser weight and less cost but our past experience suggests that weight saved in making a sphere as compared to storage tank is lost as wastage in the development of various sections (petals and crown) thus leaving little or no benefit of the weight saved.
8) The fabrication cost increases considerably in case of sphere as compared to multiple LPG storage tanks, since the sections have to be pre fabricated at shop, shipped to site, adjusted, assembled and welded at site piece by piece in proper sequence, heat treated, radiographed and tested at site. Fabrication of sphere requires lot of time since the petals / sections are required to be assembled piece by piece in proper sequence and completion of one stage is entirely dependent on completion of the earlier stage as so on and so forth. More over there is a continuous requirement of close monitoring, blockage of all construction equipments and manpower till the entire completion of work sequence by sequence, this makes the fabrication of sphere still more costlier and time consuming as regards to blockage of manpower, machinery rent etc.
Petroleum Products Tank Farm:
• Petroleum products tank farm
• Tank farm for storage and distribution of petrol, diesel, kerosene, jet fuel etc
• Tank farm for crude oil
• Tank farm for Ethanol
• Tank farm at airports for fuel storage
• Pumping stations and related installations
• Loading platforms for tankers
• Oil separation facilities
• Infrastructural works